Call for Abstract
31st World Congress on Pediatric Nursing, will be organized around the theme “Exploring Knowledge Translation & Innovations in Pediatric Nursing Care”
Euro Pediatric Nursing 2019 is comprised of keynote and speakers sessions on latest cutting edge research designed to offer comprehensive global discussions that address current issues in Euro Pediatric Nursing 2019
Submit your abstract to any of the mentioned tracks.
Register now for the conference by choosing an appropriate package suitable to you.
General Pediatrics and adolescent medicine / Hebiatrics is a medical subspecialty which studies and focuses on care of patients who are in the life period of adolescence and young adults and deals with the treatment and care disorders and diseases of infants and adolescents.
- Track 1-1Pediatric Medicine
- Track 1-2Pediatric diseases and disorders
- Track 1-3Child and Adolescent medicine
- Track 1-4Childcare schemes and Programs
Pediatric Nursing is the restorative care of neonates and youngsters up to puberty, as a rule in an in-patient hospital or day-clinic. Neonatal nurses are registered nurses who have some expertise in working with these youthful, vulnerable patients. Neonatal nursing is a branch of health care that whose objective is providing care and support for new born babies who were born prematurely, or suffering from health problems such as birth defects, infections, or heart deformities
- Track 2-1Health maintenance care
- Track 2-2Pediatric Nursing in Changing Society
- Track 2-3Anticipatory guidance regarding common child health
- Track 2-4Neonatal Critical & Health Care
- Track 2-5Delayed cord clamping
- Track 2-6Diagnosis and treatment of common childhood illnesses
Pediatrics and Neonatology consists of medical care of new born infants and Children which is hospital based speciality and usually has a great importance and scope as it deals with infections cure and treatment and care for the new born and children.
- Track 3-1Childcare
- Track 3-2Newborn / Infant care program
- Track 3-3Neonatal intensivists
- Track 3-4Concerns and Complications of preterm birth aspects
Pediatric neurology is a specialized branch of medical science that deals with the diagnosis and management of neurological conditions in neonates, infants, children and adolescents. The discipline of child neurology encompasses diseases and disorders of the spinal cord, brain, peripheral nervous system, autonomic nervous system, muscles and blood vessels that affect individuals in these age groups.
- Track 4-1Adherence
- Track 4-2Epilepsy Special Interest Group
- Track 4-3Pediatric Bioethics
- Track 4-4Pediatric Bioethics
Management of pain in children differs from that in adults because children's developing minds and bodies at various ages influence both the pain experience and pain expression. The inability to react and to answer questions as adults do has contributed to the false impression that children do not feel pain as much as adults do. Main aspect is to encounter main problems in working with children and assess pain and to conduct treatment in a manner where the child responses.
- Track 5-1Neurobiology of the Pain System
- Track 5-2Neuraxial Blockade
- Track 5-3Managing Procedure-Related Pain and Anxiety
- Track 5-4Sedation in the Pediatric Intensive Care Unit
- Track 5-5Non-pharmacologic Techniques for the Management of Pediatric Pain
Pediatric Cardiology deals with resolving inherent heart disorders, variations from the norm in the heart and performing demonstrative techniques, for example, echocardiogram and electrophysiology thinks about. Chronic Heart Disease (CHD) is an issue in the structure of heart amid the season of birth. The deformities might be in the dividers of the heart, the valves of the heart, and the corridors and veins close to the heart. The indications can vary from none to dangerous. CHD can be caused because of Genetic conditions, taking pharmaceuticals or liquor amid pregnancy, viral contamination like Rubella, poor nourishing status or stoutness in the mother. A few medicines should be possible by catheter-based systems and heart medical procedures. Consistently, in excess of 35,000 children in the United States are conceived with inherent heart abandons.
- Track 6-1Pediatric Hypertension
- Track 6-2Heart Murmur
- Track 6-3Pediatric Arrhythmias
- Track 6-4Hypoplastic Left Heart Syndromes
- Track 6-5Myocarditis
- Track 6-6Congenital Abnormalities
The Pediatrics Oncology is the claim to fame those arrangements with the conclusion and treatment of growth. Medical attendant's work with patients who are experiencing disease amid the whole phases of treatment since it was analyzed. In youngsters, the most well-known sorts of growth are leukemia, mind malignancy and benign tumors. Treating youngsters with malignancy is unique in relation to grown-ups. A considerable lot of the specialists are driving numerous examinations and moreover envisioning for the source with a particular true objective to reduce this kind of Pediatric tumors in kids.
- Track 7-1Brain tumors
- Track 7-2Neuroblastoma
- Track 7-3Hepatoblastoma
- Track 7-4Hypertrophy and Malignancy
Pediatric gastroenterology is a sub speciality included in pediatrics which deals with the treatment and cure of disorders and disease conditions related to gastro intestinal tract, and related organs such as liver, pancreas and included ducts and glands of the system. The treatment of disorders and some of the consequences of the malnutrition in children would be also included in this category of pediatrics.
- Track 8-1Gastrointestinal disorders
- Track 8-2Necrotizing enterocolitis
- Track 8-3Short bowel syndrome
- Track 8-4Inflammatory bowel disease
Pediatric nephrology and Urology specifically deals with the conditions and abnormalities which are related to kidneys in infants and children. Since there is a growing need for the associations which strive for the prevention and treatment of structural and functional abnormalities related to the kidney and a raise of patients especially in Pediatric units this has been so important aspect in Pediatric and adolescent medicine to endeavour the quality of life.
- Track 9-1The elucidation of X-ray studies of the Kidney
- Track 9-2Pediatric Dialysis
- Track 9-3Nephrolithiasis
- Track 9-4Urinary Tract Infections
Pediatric immunology mainly deals and covers the study and treatment related to the disease and abnormal health condition of an infant/neonate. This branch of Pediatrics has a special vision and perspective over child health and infections as there is an should be an tremendous increase in the case as the neonatal and childcare health professionals as Children are highly susceptible to infections such as Sepsis, Osteomyelitis and MRSA infections etc.
- Track 10-1Pediatric Stroke
- Track 10-2Neonatal Sepsis
- Track 10-3Neonatal Acne
- Track 10-4Infection by MRSA
- Track 10-5Thrush
- Track 10-6Microbial skin infections
A Pediatric emergency medicine deals with special care and treatment of children and adolescents who are acutely ill or injured. A Pediatric emergency nurse is trained to care for a wide range of problems that require immediate medical help. These issues are often serious and might as well be dangerous.
- Track 11-1comprehensive management
- Track 11-2Dosing considerations
- Track 11-3Pediatric Surgery medicine
- Track 11-4Neonatal Resuscitation
The disorders and abnormalities related to the condition of the endocrine secretions and functions of the endocrine glands in the neonates and Children are included in the subspecialty of the Pediatric Endocrinology. This study helps regarding the treatment of various syndromes which can be treated initially during early stages of life.
- Track 12-1Adrenal gland hypo/hyper function
- Track 12-2Obesity
- Track 12-3Thyroid gland disorders
- Track 12-4Obesity
Learning disorders including dyslexia, Attention and behavioural disorders including attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder and associated conditions including oppositional-defiant behaviour, conduct problems, depression, and anxiety disorders, cerebral palsy, spina-bifida, mental retardation, autism spectrum disorders, and visual and hearing impairments are evaluated, counselled and provided treatment by the developmental-behavioral pediatric health care professionals.
- Track 13-1Epilepsy
- Track 13-2ADHD
- Track 13-3Genetic disorders
- Track 13-4Autism
The main aspect and aim of the pediatric genetics and metabolism is to provide a vision of evaluation for the condition of abnormalities which are known or meant as a set of differential diagnostic tools influenced features by the suspected genetic factors.
- Track 14-1Genetics and genomics
- Track 14-2Inherited metabolic disorders
- Track 14-3Diagnostic tests
Palliative care is comprehensive care of patients with advanced, progressive illness. Management of pain and other symptoms and provision of psychological, social and spiritual support is paramount along with specially trained team of professionals who work along and provide an extra support is Palliative care. The aim is to achievement of the best quality of life for patients and their families.
- Track 15-1ENT/airway reconstruction
- Track 15-2Pediatric Acute Lung Injury
Pediatric surgery is s the sub-claim to fame of pediatrics that includes the surgical care of infants. Pediatric specialists are the ones who perform Pediatric surgeries including chest, abdominal, neurological cardio logical or Traumatic defects and abnormalities. Pediatric surgery contains the treatment of infants/ Children in the first later stages of life until adolescence.
- Track 16-1Pediatric cardiology
- Track 16-2Pediatric Pulmonology and ENT
- Track 16-3Pediatric Gastroenterology
- Track 16-4Pediatric Trauma care
Pediatric Critical Care Medicine would be inclusion of a critical care team: pediatricians, neonatologists, respiratory therapists, nurses, and others who deal with Pediatric and newborn patients who are critically ill or injured.
- Track 17-1pulmonary angiogenesis and vascularization
- Track 17-2Resuscitation program
- Track 17-3ENT/airway reconstruction
Pediatric nutrition is the arrangement of a fitting very much adjusted eating routine subsists of the critical supplements and the satisfactory caloric admission compulsory to develop development and help the physiologic worry at the varying phases of a tyke's improvement. Amid the developing a long time amongst outset and juvenile, worthy sustenance is of generally critical. Your youngster's eating routine won't just support their typical development and advancement, yet in addition backing their insusceptible framework, and creates deep rooted dietary patterns. Albeit dietary needs, and tastes and cravings, will shift abroad all through youth, it is essential to continually furnish your tyke with solid alternatives from the greater part of the significant nutritional categories.
- Track 18-1Breastfeeding
- Track 18-2Malnutrition and related disorders
- Track 18-3Breast Tissue Microenvironment
Pediatric Pharmacology is worried to advance the protected and successful utilization of pharmaceuticals in babies and kids. Pediatrics Pharmacology centers around the significance to comprehend in that pediatrics dose shape and medication sedate collaboration and furthermore how they can influence the kids physiology. It is with the better comprehension of Pharmacology one can know the correct measurement and dose types of medications. More research in pharmacology manages distinguishing and reacting to sedate collaborations and its symptoms alongside its instrument of activity, its remedial list and subsequently treat in like manner. More escalated investigation with the cooperation between pediatrics medication and its restorative impact recognizes the properties of perfect pediatric medications.
- Track 19-1Approaches to Pediatric drug dosing
- Track 19-2Safety, efficacy and potency considerations
- Track 19-3PK and efficacy approach
The focal point of this area extensively covers analysis and treatment of youngsters with regular skin ailments or clutters, skin infections, clinical and research facility examinations, demonstrative quandaries, pediatric atopic dermatitis, nevi, hyperhidrosis, genodermatoses, pediatric acropustulosis, hemangiomas, neonatal drug, puerile hemangiomas, cutaneous leishmaniasis, parasitic diseases, cutaneous melanoma.
- Track 20-1Pediatric atopic dermatitis
- Track 20-2Pediatric Melanoma
- Track 20-3Pediatric Psoriasis
Pulmonary disease specialist/ Pulmonologist, is a physician who possesses specialized knowledge and skill in the diagnosis and treatment of pulmonary conditions and diseases and disorders of lungs .Pediatric Pulmonology is classified as an internal medicine subspecialty of Pediatrics. Aim of pediatric pulmonology nurse includes Treatment, care of the pediatric patients/ premature individuals which might be involve treatment of respiratory disorders such as asthma, TB.
- Track 21-1Respiratory distress syndrome
- Track 21-2Neonatal Tachypnea
- Track 21-3Cyanosis
- Track 21-4Respiratory collapse
- Track 21-5Pneumoniasis
Neonatal Resuscitation is the revival of infants with birth asphyxia. About a fourth of every neonatal demise all inclusive are caused by birth asphyxia, and relying upon how rapidly and effectively the new born child is revived, hypoxic harm can jump out at a large portion of the heart, lungs, liver, gut, kidneys, however mind harm is of generally concern.
- Track 22-1Presence of meconium
- Track 22-2Postive-presssure ventilation
- Track 22-3Post-resuscitation Care Medications
Pediatric radiology is a subspecialty of radiology including the imaging of Children, Neonates, adolescent. Albeit a few infections found in pediatrics are the same as that in grown-ups, there are numerous conditions which are seen just in newborn children. The claim to fame needs to consider the elements of a developing body, from pre-term babies to huge youths, where the organs take after development examples and stages.
- Track 23-1Medical use of Radiation
- Track 23-2Pediatric radiation protection issues
- Track 23-3Wilms tumour
Neonatal surgery includes the surgical care of newborn infants / Neonates. Neonatal specialists are the ones who perform neonatal surgeries including chest, abdominal and myocardial defects. Neonatal surgery contains the treatment of infants in the early stages of life.
- Track 24-1Surgery of foetus and infants
- Track 24-2Neonatal Physiologic Characteristics Head and Neck lesions
- Track 24-3Obstructive and GI problems
- Track 24-4Gastrointestinal bleeding in Neonate
- Track 24-5Laparoscopy in pediatric surgery
Antibodies assume an essential part in keeping the youngsters solid while Immunization is the way toward getting to be insusceptible to a sickness. Immunizations should be possible in the beginning times of life to ensure youngsters before they are presented to the sicknesses. Inoculations are a foundation of pediatric services. The procedure of inoculations is executed for the anticipation of hazardous contaminations was an essential driver of changes in baby and youth dismalness and mortality.
- Track 25-1Neonatal vaccines
- Track 25-2Potential barriers
- Track 25-3Safety and Efficacy of Vaccination
- Track 25-4Polio vaccination
Pediatric Dentistry is included in dentistry dealing with children from birth through adolescence. Tooth grinding, diseases related to gum and tooth decay are some of the common dental issues in children. Thumb sucking habit after the evolution of the permanent teeth, tongue thrusting, lip sucking can lead to infections and further leads to dental problems.
- Track 26-1Crowded teeth and spacing issues
- Track 26-2Buck teeth
- Track 26-3Ectopic teeth
- Track 26-4Dental Surgery
Preterm birth complications are the leading cause of death among children under 5 years of age, whereas the rate of preterm birth ranges from 5% to 18% of the total births, which is more than 1 in 10 babies of which many face death and rest might suffer lifetime disability. Neonatal resuscitation skills are essential for all health care providers who are involved in the delivery of new born. Latest non-pharmacologic and pharmacologic therapies for effective management of neonatal pain, distress, or agitation to avoid neonatal complications are being practiced. Nutrients and growth factors regulate brain development during fetal and early postnatal life. Hence it is important to know the neonatal nutrition.
- Track 27-1Labour and Delivery
- Track 27-2Premature Infants/ Preemies care
- Track 27-3Hospital Newborn Care Services & Critical Care Medicine
- Track 27-4NICU Nurse practioner